Recycle, Antiques, Charity, Donate, Shabby Chic, Mental Health -
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Most Popular Posts

EXHIBITION SHOW Deveres Hotel, = Property & Home
Today Shabby 2 Chic is a Guest on BBC Radio Lancashire
Thanks to Radio Lancashire - Sally Naden what a lovely lady!!
NEW PREMISES - Thank you 'Jackson Coaches'
Please leave us your Feedback

February 2011
October 2010
September 2010

powered by

Friends of Shabby2chic

Hello Everyone our First Blog

We thought it would be a great idea to set up a Blog to talk to our lovely vistors, its very important to hear your views and comments about our website which tells you what we are trying to do at Shabby 2 Chic and the Vocational Learning Foundation.
Recycling , Re-using and Reducing the Furniture waste is very vital and
teaching/training is great fun especially when we know we have made a difference to someones life and also the environment..
Logo

11 Comments to Hello Everyone our First Blog:

Comments RSS
kayzi on 29 September 2010 19:08
I think this is an absolutely brilliant idea and your furniture has been transformed into works of art and craft. Well done and hope to see more of your work!
Reply to comment

Sandra Johnson on 12 October 2010 16:09
Hi Kayzi, So lovely of you to say that, to be recognised for the work we are trying to do. many Thanks x

Christina Wright on 21 February 2011 10:28
After just completing a 6 week course on restoring old furniture at Shabby2Chic, I just wanted to say thanks to Sandra and Mark and the team for making it so much fun and I enjoyed every minute !! You are amazing, lovely, warm people who are doing a fantastic job in our community. I wish you all the best for the future and for anybody out there into shabby etc go visit them and see what they do - they are brill!! Will be calling back to see you all soon and see how you are getting on - Tina x
Reply to comment

Sandra Johnson on 24 February 2011 06:11
Thank you so much for your lovely comments it means so much to us, we are so impressed with everyone on this course the standard of work was so high. Look forward to seeing you again. Keep up the good work in re using old furniture you too are a inspiration to us. Sandra and Team x

Margaret Selby on 21 February 2011 21:48
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the course. Not only was it so much fun but it gave me lots of inspiration to do more, in fact I now spend what little free time I have in searching out pieces of furniture to paint. I would like to thank Sandra, Mark and the team for all the help and support they gave us, nothing was too much trouble. They are all such warm friendly people who made turning out on a freezing January night worthwhile. Good luck for the future - Margaret (will see you soon).
Reply to comment

Sandra and Team on 24 February 2011 06:27
Hi Margaret, Thank you for your blog, it is so important for us all here at shabby2chic to get feedback, to see how we are doing as a team of trainers, and it makes us so proud to of met you and that you enjoyed your experience in recycling unwanted furniture. Above all you are now continuing to look out and save pieces yourself, great work. See you soon.... Love The Shabby2Chic Team

Paul Mounsey on 24 February 2011 06:04
Just to say thank you to all at shabby 2 chic CIC, really enjoyed the course , liked the way people could work at their own levels , found the whole team inspirational, would recommend AB-FAB Darling Yours Paul Mounsey
Reply to comment

Sarah Lonsdale on 28 June 2011 12:22
I have just completed a 6 week course with Sandra and all at Shabby 2 Chic and had to comment on how enjoyable the experience had been. I restored a chest of draws and have learnt many other techniques which I cant wait to get started on at home. The course has given me a different perspective on my home and how I can make it so much more individual and interesting by spending alittle time creating new from old. In addition it has been wonderful to spend time relaxing and laughing with new friends. Many thanks to you all!!
Reply to comment

Sandra Johnson on 04 July 2011 07:13
Thank you Sarah it was a pleasure teaching you all and look forward to you coming back to us for a further course and more importantly relaxing and well tranquil atmosphere.

Ana on 06 September 2011 03:22
nice!
Reply to comment

Stacy Botkins on 27 October 2015 21:10
In this unique place, better?
Reply to comment